Quinta do Lorde Marina was opened in November 2002 and is part of the splendid Quinta do Lorde Resort. Its privileged location on the Ponta de São Lourenço peninsula, bathed by crystalline waters, with constant winds and small idyllic coves, makes this the ideal location for going sailing, doing water sports or simply enjoying nature to the fullest.
Since 2007 Quinta do Lorde Marina has flown the Blue Flag of the FEE in recognition of their work to further a model of sustainable development based on the protection of the environment, the execution of good environmental practices and the promotion of Actions of Environmental Education and Information among work staff and users. They also encourage the promotion of scientific studies on the marine biodiversity of the area and the use of renewable energy sources in the operation of the marina via association with the Department of Biology of the University of Madeira. The Quinta do Lorde Marina is an example of successful maintenance of environmental quality. The quality of the water in the marina is easy to see and can be confirmed by a simple visit to the marina.
Below is a list of all the services provided by the Marina:
- Diesel supply, gas bottles (refilled propane, butane and exchanging camping gas 2kg/3kg, laundrette, showers and toilets (open 24 hours), supermarket, daily weather forecast, free Wireless internet, free car parking, car hire, booking flights, medical assistance, water and electricity on pontoon, and other specialised services on request.
It is also possible to find technical support and repairs services through the unique boatyard (REPMARITIMA) located underneath the runway from Madeira International Airport. The yard is fully covered and can receive vessels up to a maximum of 35 tons, 16 meters long and 5.20 meters of beam, up to a maximum of 85 vessels.
Number of berths: 180
Show your membership card in Quinta do Lorde in order to benefit from the following great discounts:
· 15% in the Captains Bar
· 15% in the Hotel Quinta do Lorde
· 5% at SAILING MADEIRA PERFORMANCE chandlers
· 10% off repairs and maintenance work carried out by yard staff in the boatyard
· 10% off travelift hoisting movements
· 10% off dry standing in the boatyard