17-18-19 November 2016 | RAI Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The leading light in ensuring successful future developments of marina facilities around the globe, the ICOMIA World Marinas Conference is the key initiative of the ICOMIA Marina Group’s Outreach and Support Programme.
Held biannually, IWMC is aimed at European and international marina owners, operators, developers, consultants, service providers, Government officials, equipment manufacturers, nautical tourism promoters, and port and harbour operators – and draws over 350 delegates and speakers from around the globe. The Conferences are highly informative and relevant to European and global market trends, whilst the extensive networking opportunities are invaluable for on-going business success.
This year the dedicated ‘Contents Committee’, consisting of key members from the ICOMIA Marinas Group, have focused on not only providing topics and themes relevant to the European and international marina industry, but also on the way this information is delivered to delegates.
Topically, the conference confronts the issue of the “Future of marinas in a changing world”. Highlights from the programme include the following presentations:
- Marina Markets of the World:
- “A world overview on the state of the industry”
- Breakout Session: Marina Development
- New Ideas and Trends
- Refurbishment of Aged Marinas
- Breakout Session: Regulations
- Water Planning Regimes and Zones
- Concessions and Financing
- Environmental Legislation
- Breakout Session: Management and Operations
- Technical Operations – Latest Technologies
- Staffing and Training – Qualified Operators
- Marketing – Understanding the Customer
- Customer Care – Pampering the Berth-Holder
- Management and Operations
Another key feature of IWMC 2016 is a B2B event, designed to connect professionals, from Europe and internationally, and nurture future business. Additionally, there is a marina tour to state-of-the-art marinas in the area, as well as a visit to the famous Dutch waterworks – providing another great networking and learning opportunity.
For more information please visit the event website: www.world-marinas-conference.com