The Port de Plaisance de Caen-Ouistreham is an attractive marina in the Calvados area of Normandy, France.
- An outer harbour, open any hour of the tide.
- Places on pontoons in a very sheltered wet dock, with 650 mooring berths.
- A refulling station, a lifting truck and careeing area, a waste pumping station, many quality services.
- A daily and quality reception with 5 permanent employees at your service.
- Effective professionals (shipyards, shipchandlers) .
- An exceptional and quiet setting, close to the nature reserve of the Baie de l’Orne.
- A commercial area with specialised companies (sale, outfitting of the superstructures).
- A club, the SRCO (CAEN-OUISTREHAM’ s regatta society), and its famous and dynamic sailing school.
- And particularly, a team and a marina at the yachtmen’s service.
- Just 2 hours from Paris (direct access from the Normandy motorway).
Number of berths: 650
Please call this Marina for berthing rates.