Located in one of the largest roadsteads in the world with its 180km² stretch of water, Ports de Brest Moulin Blanc and Château marinas offer more than 2000 pontoon moorings among which 260 for visitors only and accessible regardless of the tide.
A smart network of transportation of buses and trams, lately completed by the urban cable car, make it easy to tour the city as well as its surroundings. Traditional restaurants on the harbour are a good opportunity to taste the Breton gastronomy. From land or sea, it is easy to admire the diversity of landscapes as to set out to discover our rich maritime and architectural heritage.
The marinas are fully equipped to welcome you efficiently and numerous marine industry professionals are available on the harbour.
Marinas du Moulin Blanc and Château offer:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Recycling containers
- Trolley lending
- Water & electricity
- Careening area, wintering
- Sanitary, showers, laundry room
- Fuel station available 24/7
- Pump station (waste oil, black and grey water, bilge water)
Marina du Château:
- Lifting capacity : 25t
- Bicycle lending
Marina du Moulin Blanc:
- Launching ramp
- Lifting capacity : 40t
- Sept – June 14th: 8:30 – 12 :30/14 :00 – 18 :00 (Mon-Sat) / From April 7/7
- June 15th – August: 8:00 – 20:00 (daily)
- Sept 16th – May : 8 :30-12 :30/14 :00-18:00 (Mon-Sat) / From April 7/7
- June-Sept 15th : 8 :00-20 :00 (daily)