THE GATEWAY TO THE MEDITERRANEAN.
Alcaidesa Marina is situated next to the western slopes of Gibraltar, within the natural harbour of the Bay of Gibraltar offering excellent shelter and deep water access in all weather conditions. Alcaidesa Marina’s 624 berths provide safe moorings for boats ranging between 8 and 90 metres LOA, as well as modern boatyard facilities equipped with a 75tn boat hoist and specialist workshops.
- MARINA OFFICE The Marina Office is manned by English speaking staff and is open between 8am and 8pm seven days a week. You can contact us on VHF Channel 9 or (+34) 956 021 660 during office hours and (+34) 639 365 613 outside of office hours.
- BERTHING ASSISTANCE The marina is manned 24/7 by friendly professional staff who are available to assist you at any time! Please contact us on VHF Channel 9 before you arrive so we can direct you to a berth.
- BERTHS Alcaidesa Marina has 624 berths ranging in size between 8 & 90 metres. Berths up to 20 metres are all on floating timber decked pontoons with fingers being provided for berths of up to 15m. The larger berths are located on a fixed jetty with private vehicular access & parking. The service pedestals provide metered electrical & water services.
- FUEL STATION The fuelling station, located adjacent to the Marina Office, provides both Diesel and Unleaded petrol and tax free fuel for bona fide commercial vessels. Calor gas is also available.
- BOATYARD Equipped with a 75 Tn. boat hoist we provide comprehensive refit, storage, maintenance and repair services for sailing yachts and power craft. The workshops are able to provide you with a full complement of on-site specialist trades and services. For more information or reservations please contact us on (+34) 956 021 660.
- 24-HOUR SECURITY An extensive CCTV installation protects the Marina’s facilities. We also have 24 hour security presence at key locations. Each pontoon bridge head is equipped with a card activated access control system.
- CAR-PARKING FACILITIES We have extensive parking facilities spread throughout the Marina with easy access to the pontoons.
- REFUSE Bins for general waste and recycling are provided at each pontoon bridge head. Please dispose of waste in the bins provided. If you require the disposal of waste oil, solvent containers, rags or batteries, please contact the Marina Office who will direct you to the correct disposal containers located within the Marina.
- WIFI Free Wifi is available throughout the Marina for our customers.
- TOILETS AND SHOWERS The modern facilities building provides spacious bathrooms with showers, toilets etc., solely for the use of our clients. Fully equipped disabled facilities are also available. A coin operated laundry service (washing machine and tumble dryer) is also located in the same building.
- COFFEE SHOP At the heart of the Marina, you’ll find the Alcaidesa Lounge Bar. Its spacious terrace is a great place to spend time with friends and family, sipping an aperitif and admiring the panoramic views of our marina and surrounding sights.
- PETS Pets are welcome at our Marina provided they are kept on a lead while in public areas. Owners are requested to clean up after their pets and deposit any waste in the bins provided.
Number of berths: 624