The oldest and most awarded marina on the east side of the Adriatic sea is tucked in a deep bay of Punat, island Krk. This nautical resort is well known for safety – both for its protected position and being the home of innovations in marine safety technologies. It is the home base to +1300 vessels with owners all over Europe. In permanent berths and dry docks, there are yachts up to a max length of 40m (130 ft).
Conveniently located at the heart of Europe, with Rijeka Airport at 25 km distance and less than 200 km from Zagreb and Pula Airports, Marina Punat is an excellent choice for guest boarding, provisioning and water supply.
There is charming lodging at boutique Hotel Kanajt and at 22 luxury holiday homes scattered around an olive garden for visiting business partners, friends and family. There is an open-air pool with a lounge area, two a la carte restaurants, a lounge bar at a private beach Medane and a shuttle to complete the home resort atmosphere.
Located next to the Marina Punat Shipyard, it is a perfect 2nd home for medium-sized luxury yacht and superyacht maintenance, repair and refit, and safekeeping. It lives throughout four seasons, with all the services available 365 days a year.
The marina is beloved among the boat owners – it is confirmed with a popularity award in 2021 and an ever-growing waiting list for annual berths. More than 50% of the clients are residents who keep their boats in Punat for over five years.
By 1978 the marina conducted business within the shipyard, and during 1994 the transformation of the company was completed. Marina Punat and Punat Shipyard now operate inseparably linked as the most important two companies within the Marina Punat Group.
- Founded in 1964, the first marina in Croatia.
- Located in a protected bay, sheltered from the winds.
- The marina offers 850 quality berths on 14 piers for vessels up to 40 m length (draft up to 2,8 m), as well as all maintenance services of the engine and hull.
- It is possible to accommodate 120 vessels with length up to 15m on land, the dry marina has the capacity to accommodate 400 boats up to 10 m length.
- Marina Punat has won a number of significant awards and has been acknowledged many times as the best Croatian marina.
- Over the past five years, Marina Punat has been twice the survey champion, winning the Golden Anchor of the most popular national daily media Jutarnji list for the best Croatian marina in 2017 and 2019. In 2021. it was again the most beloved marina, winning the “My Favourite Marina “award for the 2nd time, confirming its popularity among boat owners and sailors.
- In addition to prestigious local awards, Marina Punat has been proud to fly the international Blue Flag since 1998, as the symbol of environmental sustainability, protection and clean sea confirmation. Furthermore, German ADAC recommends Marina Punat with 5 helms sign, and British THYA – The Yacht Harbour Association, confirms its quality with 5 anchors sign, both since 2014.
- From the year 2000 Marina Punat and it’s related companies have been certified in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard, and from 2010 the environmental management system in accordance with the ISO 14001:2001 standard has been implemented.
- 3000 transit vessels arriving in the summer months
The berths are equipped with the necessary infrastructure:
- water connection 1/2 “
- electrical supply 16 A, 32 A, 63 A or 125 A
- wireless internet connection
- reception and exchange office, information, free weather forecast
- Internet cafe – free internet use
- 700 parking places for cars
- showers and toilets allocated in seven sanitary facilities
- sanitary facility in the YACHT SERVICE building
- sanitary facility next to the main reception office and 9 bofora bistro
- sanitary facility north – in the vicinity of the transit and charter piers
- sanitary facility in the dry-marina
- 70 garage and 50 storage spaces for equipment storage (for rent)
- excellent supply possibilities for the boat’s voyage
- nautical shop MARINA COMMERCE – specialised in boat equipment
- spare parts
- supermarkets – provisions and household items SUPERMARKET MARINA, DISCOUNT STORE
- caffe-bistro-pizzeria 9 BOFORA, restaurant MARINA
- small luxury hotel with 22 rooms and 4 apartments in HOTEL KANAJT****
- children’s playground
- laundry service
- boat washing and polishing
- boat repair and maintenance YACHT SERVICE, SHIPYARD PUNAT
- taxi on call
Hard standing spaces: 450