Set sail for Calais and enjoy an enchanting stopover! Calais is located just over 20 sea miles from Great Britain and only a few hours’ travel from Paris, Brussels and London, making our marina one of the most accessible and convenient for cross-Channel sailing.
The city of Calais, rich in historical and cultural sites, with the famous city of lace and fashion or the museum of fine arts, is just a few steps away from the Marina. A short bike ride away, you will discover the magnificent site of the Deux-Caps, an ideal place for hiking amongst breathtaking landscapes.
The Marina has 393 moorings spread over two basins: the Bassin de Plaisance and the Bassin du Paradis. Sailing in the outer harbour uses VHF 17 and then VHF 9 in the Marina.
To ensure the well-being of its boaters and visitors, the Marina offers various
- Sanitary facilities and showers available 24 hours a day
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer available 24 hours a day
- Free WIFI network available throughout the Port
- Daily weather report posted at the office and on the basin
- Water & electricity (220V/6A) available on/at each pontoon
- Recycling collection points / chemical waste sorting area
- Video surveillance
The Marina also offers various technical services such as:
- Self-service fuel pump (diesel and SP98) available 24 hours a day and payment by credit card
- Yard services and hard standing area located on the waterfront
- Handling with lifting facilities provided by a jib crane (up to 25 tons) and a travelift