Royal Clarence Marina enjoys a spectacular setting within a deep water basin fronting the Royal Navy’s former victualling yard. Just 10 minutes from the entrance to Portsmouth Harbour it’s the perfect base for exploring the Solent, Isle of Wight and further afield. It is also within walking distance of Gosport town centre, where you can hop on the ferry across to Gunwharf Quays, with its variety of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. The marina provides fully serviced finger pontoon berths ranging in length from 10 to 18 metres.
Berthing is available on heavy duty pontoons suitable for vessels up to 60 metres LOA. The marina enjoys one of the deepest water basins in Southern England with the capacity to take vessels up to 5.25 metres draft.
There are now excellent new facilities directly opposite the pontoons and a great café/restaurant.
Number of berths: 146
BERTHING RATES – Valid from 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021
- MOORING FEES TO BE PAID ANNUALLY OR QUARTERLY IN ADVANCE.
- All persons berthing a vessel at Royal Clarence Marina are subject to the Marina Regulations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- Quarterly payments are subject to a 5% service charge.
- All prices include VAT.
- All prices assume overall boat length.
- All payments are to be made in advance of the berthing period. Annual contracts can commence at any time of the year.
- Berthing for Multi Hulls is subject to a 25% surcharge.
Please contact the berthing office for more information.