A welcome surprise awaits you as you reach Saint Valery en Caux marina after crossing the English Channel. Here, in Normandy, tucked away between the white chalk cliffs, with the river channel marked by a 12m high, pretty, late 19th century lighthouse, is the perfect haven.
Midway between Port de Fécamp and Port de plaisance de Dieppe, and set right in the town, Saint Valery en Caux reserves a warm greeting for all its visitors. Behind the seaside resort, the Pays de Caux landscape has remained totally unspoilt, with a wealth of attractions for all the family.
Saint Valery en Caux is a Blue Flag marina
Services available for boaters:
- Water and electricity on pontoon
- Toilets and showers (code access)
- Launderette (washing machine 5€ – dryer 3€)
- Inner harbour gate open 363 day/365
- Staff available by phone, on call 24/7
- Tug and help into the inner harbour
- Pump out
- Daily weather forecast
- 5 and 15-tonne cranes